Croft Mill

Big Bluff - Pink

Part number
Price incl. VAT
£15.00 per metre

Superior Anti Static Dress Linings


Coats Moon Polyester Sewing Thread (1000 yard)


Gutermann Sew All Thread (100m)

1 sample free!
Then £0.50 each. Post £2

Made from 80% polyester and 20% wool, this tartan and dogtooth check fabric features a hint of pink on a black and white ground.

‘Big Bluff Pink’ gets its name from having all the qualities and appearance of a wool cloth but only having a 20% wool content, the remaining 80% is polyester, which gives this fabric versatility and durability.

This material would make a stunning long-line coat, warm skirt, or even home decor and crafts!

Approx Width:  152cm / 59"
Composition: 80% Polyester / 20% Wool
Washing Instruction: Hand Wash
What Can I make With This: Jacket or Hats, Coats
* Please allow 10% shrinkage for all fabrics to be on the safe side. For all fabrics wash before making up in the same manner as would with subsequent washes (including drying methods). If you are in any doubt about care instructions please always test a sample first to find the most suitable way to wash your chosen fabrics, as we cannot accept liability for fabrics washed or treated incorrectly.
* All sizes and measurement for fabrics washed or treated are approximate.

For details on our returns policy click here.

There are no reviews yet.

Write a review

    Overall satisfaction
    Value for money

Where do you deliver?

How much does post and packaging cost?

Croft Mill Shipping Prices

Prices for the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Northern Ireland

How long will my parcel take to come?

Returns & Refunds