Charity Bags - Nominate Your Charity/Community Group
As part of our ongoing commitment to giving back to the community, we are excited to announce a special initiative - sending our Potato-Sacks filled with an eclectic mix of fabrics to support charitable causes.
What's inside these charity bags? A delightful assortment of quality cloths, end-of-line fabrics, cottons, wools, and more – a true lucky bag of creative possibilities! Now, we need your help in identifying deserving recipients for these fabric-filled treasures.
Do you know of any local sewing groups, community organizations, or innovative start-ups that could benefit from one of our 10 charity bags? We invite you to be a part of our efforts by recommending worthy causes that could use a splash of colour and creativity.
To nominate a charity or group, simply send us an email with their details and a brief description of why they would be a perfect fit. Your insights will play a crucial role in ensuring that these fabric bundles find their way to places where they can make a real impact.
Thank you for being an essential part of the Croft Mill family, and for joining us in spreading warmth and joy through the art of sewing.
Terms & Conditions
10 charity bags available for distribution
- Nominations for charitable organizations, sewing groups, community organizations, or innovative start-ups are welcome.
- To nominate a charity or group, send an email (or comment on the relating social posts) with their details and a brief description of why they would benefit from the fabric-filled charity bags.
- Nominations must be submitted by 31st December.
- If more than 10 recommendations are received, recipients will be chosen randomly through a drawing in the New Year.
- Each selected charity or group will be notified via email.
- Each charity bag contains an assortment of quality cloths, end-of-line fabrics, cottons, wools, and more, with an approximate retail value of £100-£120.
- The Croft Mill family will cover the postage expenses for the fabric-filled charity bags.
- The fabric bundles aim to support creative endeavors and will be sent to deserving recipients based on the insights provided in the nominations.
- By participating, nominees acknowledge that the Croft Mill family may publicise the selected charities/groups on their platforms.
- There will be very few pieces in here less than 0.5m. Most are between 0.5m – 3m
- Some of these pay have slight faults (printing fault, small mark on selvedge or in the piece) all these faults are very minimal and can be worked around for your crafting endeavors.
- The Croft Mill family reserves the right to modify or terminate the giveaway at their discretion.
- For any inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org