This 70% polyester and 30% wool fabric features a spotty pattern in brown and white, perfect for warm coats, smart suits, cosy scarf’s and crafts!
Hoodwink means to ‘deceive or trick’ and this fabric does exactly that, as it looks and feels like wool whilst only having a 30% wool content, the rest being 70% polyester.
This cloth is soft, cosy and warm whilst also being durable due to the long-lasting qualities of polyester. The beautiful brown tones are ideal for Autumnal garments; don’t miss out on this gorgeous fabric!
|Approx Width:||150cm / 59"|
|Composition:||70% Polyester / 30% Wool|
|Washing Instruction:||Hand Wash|
|What Can I make With This:||Jacket or Hats, Coats|
|* Please allow 10% shrinkage for all fabrics to be on the safe side. For all fabrics wash before making up in the same manner as would with subsequent washes (including drying methods). If you are in any doubt about care instructions please always test a sample first to find the most suitable way to wash your chosen fabrics, as we cannot accept liability for fabrics washed or treated incorrectly.|
|* All sizes and measurement for fabrics washed or treated are approximate.|
For details on our returns policy click here.
There are no reviews yet.