- Prym elastic sewing thread, ideal as knit-in thread for knitting and crocheting elastic caps and cuffs.
- Used to stop necks on jumpers from stretching.
- It is good for knitting, crocheting, caps and ankle-warmers.
- Excellent shirring elastic.
- It is 0.5 mm thick and each 20 m length of thread is wound onto a sewing machine bobbin and is ready for immediate use on the sewing machine, to produce crimping or to stabilise selected places on the fabric.
- Its high proportion of elastane makes it very stretch and recover brilliantly.
- A groove on the bottom and the cover of the bobbin makes it possible to secure the loose end of the thread, when it is not in use.